Pages

Thursday 8 March 2018

Thursday, 8th March 2018 - Girls at Work

A very apologetic Abbie phoned me at 6.30am telling me Mum had gone to A&E with chest pain. All is well. Mum has no heart problem. Her actual condition is a self inflicted one due to her not taking what she should have been taking for quite a number of days. It was offered but if she refuses there is nothing that can make her take it. So, she is bunging up an already overloaded NHS with her bunging up. I am so grateful to have a sister, daughter, husband and friends. Thank you you lot.

I need a good book to read. Any suggestions? I like something with a bit of oomph of a plot.

I am incredibly proud of how my granddaughters have coped with the trauma of the past few months. Harriet and Brett have been at the school to see how they are getting on. Bloody brilliant the pair of them. Hetty has an amazing imagination which wends its way through her work. Bella is excelling. Herbie is rolling over. They are a wonderfully strong family unit.


Girls at Work
Waterolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine
20cm x 17cm

No comments:

Post a Comment