Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Wednesday, 21st March 2018 - Someone Else's Socks

I didn't get to enjoy the sun today.

I have got a book about procrastination. How to stop oneself from procrastinating. Now I am procrastinating as to when to read this book. It is called Eat That Frog. Anyone read it?

I have not seen Mum for over a week. She is back at Oakside in a lovely room on the top floor with a house cat called Cindy. She was very positive today and even asked to have her morphine reduced. This I feel is a very wise plan as she can hold her head up now. I remarked upon on her jolly socks. They are not hers. She doesn't know where they came from. I came away feeling happy that she is happy.

I have four titles for my paintings for the Weald of Kent Art Society exhibition at Easter. Now I just have to bloody get on with getting them done. Maybe I will read that book about frogs first.



Someone Else's Socks
Pen and Watercolour
140lb CP Clairefontaine
24cm x 14cm

No comments:

Post a Comment