Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Wednesday, 14th March 2018 - Cobalt Blue Skies

The sun was shining all day. The sky was a blue out of a children's picture book. Just stunning. Apparently the ski-ing was good. Everyone took a tumble apart from Zoe. The snow being soft caused no injuries. There is a slope called the cascade is 14km with help points along the way. Being a long and arduous slopes it causes many accidents, heart failures and probably breakages. That confirms my decision not to take to the slopes today, tomorrow or in the future.

I walked up to the Fer à Cheval. I love walking through the villages and looking at the wooden buildings and people. It was good for people watching today. I got to the top, stripping off only my gloves on the way as it was sunny but chilly, and found the bench I sat on last year under a heap of snow. The drawing I did has been relegated to the back of today's painting.

Zoë has nipped to pick up Lizzie from Geneve.

I have been keeping tabs on Mum. She seems to be keeping my siblings on their toes. Sorry I am not there to help.


Cobalt Blue Skies
Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontiane
28cm x 22cm



No comments:

Post a Comment