Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Tuesday, 27th March 2018 - Wood Anenome

I was discussing with Harriet about how to eat frogs. An hour or so later she said she had managed to eat lots of feet and possibly a few legs. It has been one of those days in Benenden.

I have gathered my painting models from the garden. Daffodils - tick. Camellia - tick. Primrose - plenty - tick. Snowdrops - been and gone, whoops.

There is one hell of a storm brewing in Northiam. Mum is not happy. She wants to be moved into a nursing home - immediately. She really does not need that level of care. She is one determined beast when she gets an idea. My siblings and I know she will not let it drop until she gets what she wants. Her main reason is that it is too hot in her room. Give me strength.


Wood Anenome
Pen and Watercolour
140lb Torchon Clairefontaine

No comments:

Post a Comment