Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Wednesday, 3rd January 2018 - Opening 19th January

Yesterday my mum told me she wanted to go into a home, she can't go on like she is. Today she went to the pub for lunch.

I had to go into Cranbrook. The bottle bank was overflowing. Now I have a boot full of bottles to drive around. I had some cheques to pay in. What business shuts at 4pm. Ridiculous. I did get some reduced Christmas wrapping paper that I can put away so I can forget it and find it when I have bought a further roll next December - one can never have enough wrapping paper.

I look forward to trying out Cloudberry, a new restaurant in Stone Street, Cranbrook.

The Christmas gift I gave Tim produced four delicious pizzas from 8oz of 00 flour. I feel the need for a dinner party.

Taboo on BBC is rather good at keeping me entertained in the evening.


Opening 19th January
Watercolour and Charcoal
140lb NOT
27cm x 20cm

1 comment: