Pages

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Wednesday, 24th January 2018 - Three Great Grand, One Grand and Nanna

Yes, after a few hours of calculations I have done my part of my tax return. I now hand it over to my man to finalise. When he gets back from Chicago. 'The windy city' - he will feel no difference in climate when he returns.

Mum is not going to the care home. She has decided she is not ready yet. Good plan.

Hetty, Bella and I got drenched, soaked through, dripping wet on our short walk from school to the car. It would have put me in a rather miserable mood. The exuberance of a four and six year old jumping in puddles and trying to catch rain drops on their tongue prevented any such demise.

Brett is off to dinner at the pub. I am going next door. Harriet and I are having a film night and watching Love Actually with popcorn and M&M's - I ate all the liquorice. It it a Christmas present from Harriet. I think Herbie maybe joining us too.



Three Great Grandchildren, One Grandchild and a Nanna
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
24cm x 18cm


No comments:

Post a Comment