Pages

Sunday 28 January 2018

Sunday, 28th January 2018 - Garden Fauna - No Flora Yet

I dropped my Christmas secateurs in the pond. I was cutting back the brambles. They just slipped from my hand. The pond is so bounteous with weed they rested on top. My secateurs are now recovering with a good dose of WD40.

Herbie is working on an excellent Paddington stare. His blue eyes are incredibly appealing. He has Harriet's chin.

I had some pink plastic, slip-on, garden shoes. After many years of containing my sweating feet and a good chew from Hugo they have failed me and leak. I told this terrible state to Tim yesterday. Today, even on a Sunday we get Amazon post, I had a new bronze pair delivered. The old ones are in the wheelie bin ready for collection tomorrow.

Excellent and well done to gorgeous Federer. I was sorry not to have watched his moves on court. I had an important appointment with my husband in the garden.

I am not satisfied with my picture this evening. I have purged myself with frustration and ripped it up. It is where it belongs in the recycling bin. Off for a second attempt. I wont be long.

Here you go.



Garden Fauna - No Flora Yet
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
28cm x 20cm

1 comment:

  1. You get a Sunday postal delivery? Wow....lucky if he turns up on a Monday here lately...My secatuers tend to get thrown into the dustbin with the weeds and clippings...

    ReplyDelete