Pages

Monday 29 January 2018

Monday, 29th January 2018 - WOKAS Committee Meeting

Our Weald of Kent Art Society has grown too large for the round table at The White Lion in Tenterden. We now meet at my kitchen table. Loads discussed today. Exhibitions - two this year, demonstrators, painting days, loads of stuff. There were quite a few 'apologies for absence'. All the better for delegation. Someone has to do it.

I have a guest. An old regular. He is not old. He had some interesting stories to tell. I read somewhere that by conversing you live longer. I wonder if that includes talking to myself.

My progress at my art class is advancing at a sloth like pace. That is what happens when you are a lazy lummox and don't do any homework. Two hours of precious absorption. Glorious.

I need to go to bed so no time for colour this evening. Some of us have to work in the morning.


WOKAS Committee Meeting
Pen
140lb NOT
25cm x 15cm

2 comments:

  1. I bet the hospitality is also better at the Holt.

    If talking to yourself counts I think I'll live till I'm 100.

    ReplyDelete