Pages

Sunday 14 January 2018

Sunday, 14th January 2018 - Roses from Zoe

Steve and Zoe were off early. After a quick bit of tea and toast they had time to have a cuddle with Herbie and see Hetty and Bella. We will see them again in March in the French mountains. I am rather looking forward to that.

After 35ish years with Tim it was a revelation to me that he does not like cheesecake. I have donated the white chocolate one from last night to The Evans family. I hope they appreciate my efforts.

I made an error with my Airbnb listing. £120 for two rooms for two nights - really!!! No!!! Now corrected.

The garden has had its hedge cut and fruit trees pruned by Tim. I was less energetic and did a bit of weeding on my knees. I was rewarded by finding snowdrops under the leaves. I found that when flagging a mug of tea and a ginger biscuit perks one up no end.


Roses from Zoe
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
29cm x 20cm

No comments:

Post a Comment