Pages

Friday 12 January 2018

Friday 12th January 2018 - Topless in a 'Key for Two'

I have made white chocolate cheesecake. I love the way Nigella writes. It is as if she is talking directly to you. And slow cooked pheasant. I was amused by the recipe. If said to use pheasants that you jointed. See TIP if you are unsure about this. TIP said get your butcher to do it. Tony had not only presented us with the pheasant he had also jointed them. This in preparation for a dinner party we are having tomorrow.

Friday is now sweetie day for the girls when they are with me. We used to do this with Harriet and Tom. I thought it may prevent the constant daily desire for sweets. We treated ourselves in the village shop - I got some raspberry liquorice. I thought I needed to join in.

This evening Tim and I went to see our friend Ewen performing in a comedy Key for Two written by John Chapman and Dave Freeman at The Miller Centre in Caterham. The seven actors gave a fine performance.  I do enjoy the theatre. I wasn't so sure about seeing a friend I have known for many years topless. Tim tempted me with the idea of a bag of chips after but they were all closed by the time we left.



Topless in a 'Key for Two'
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
26cm x 18cm

2 comments: