Pages

Friday 19 January 2018

Friday, 19th January 2018 - Temptress

Tim has gone to Chicago and still on a plane as I write. It was a frosty drive to the station where I watched him leave me. He has taken a rather over large bag which has got lots of space for delightful family gifts.

A frost hardened village green meant the girls and I could run (yes, I occasionally do) across without muddying our shoes. I am not sure why it caused an increase in voice volume too.

Sarah and I were going to try Arthur's new coffee shop in Cranbrook but it doesn't open until next week. We need another coffee outing then then. Cocolicious served a pot of mint and orange tea. I cannot find this in the supermarket. I bought a ball of the softest wool I could find to knit Herbie a hat. He is doing marvellously. He rather liked the health visitor. I am incredibly proud of my daughter.

I need to start using better quality watercolour paper. The pad I am using cockles and the sizing is inconsistent - very frustrating.

A reduced Firecracker Chicken with Rice from Coop is waiting for me in the fridge.



Temptress
Watercolour
140lb NOT
23cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment