Pages

Thursday 11 January 2018

Thursday, 11th January 2018 - Super Duper Climbing Tree

A successful and on time drop off of the girls at school. Whoohoo well done Grandma.

I met Sarah for a birthday coffee in Cocolicious. It wasn't until I got home that I reaslied my Eggs Florrie were Benedict. We were so busy talking and it was delicious that I didn't notice. Thank you for helping me with my decisions as to what to buy. I am going to enjoy wearing it very much. Sarah would have been a great model for my blog today but forgot to take a photo. You can imagine her instead.

Tim and I spent time with Hetty and Bella back in the graveyard. Good reading practice. Hetty ran ahead. I was a little concerned we had lost her. It makes my insides twirl. We found her by a favourite tree on the football pitch.

There is homemade ice-cream enriched with smashed Crunchy bars in the freezer.


Super Duper Climbing Tree
Pen, Charcoal and Watercolour
140lb NOT
28cm x 20cm

1 comment:

  1. Could that icecream possibly be added to the b&b breakfast table spread ? 😁
    Pity....

    ReplyDelete