Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2018

Tuesday, 30th January 2018 - Personal Shopper

I poached some good eggs this morning.

Sarah and I returned to Arthur's. We were both a little late. I got stuck in a queue in the chemist. Sarah was a more upsetting delay. A couple of dogs chased the sheep they have on the farm. Nigel put one out of its misery. Very upsetting. We did get to sample the bacon sandwich. It was delicious. They don't have a very extensive menu maybe that is to come. We discussed the perils and joys of having children and grand children.

I wanted to make some playdough. The high quantity of cream of tartar always seems an odd ingredient but it gives a lovely silky texture when kneading. Unfortunately, the only food colour I have was pink - the girls are against anything girly at the moment.

Mum was trying to explain to me about this talking computer you could get that isn't a computer. "An Alexa?", I said. She didn't realise we have three in the house.

I came across an article, I will confess it was on Facebook, about a guy who got his restaurant to number one on Tripadvisor. The amazing thing was he didn't have a restaurant and it was all done through reviews. He had many phone calls from people wanting to book. Quite scary how gullible we can be.


Personal Shopper
Pen and Watercolour
140lb NOT
22cm x 18cm

No comments:

Post a Comment