Pages

Wednesday 28 February 2024

Wednesday, 28th February 2024 - After School

I had a relaxing drive to Wickhambreaux listening to More or Less and getting tips on snacking from Michael Mosley. Harriet and I collected Herbie from school and headed to the Ivy Barn for coffee. I had a buttered cheese scone and Herbie had toast and butter. We went back to The Mill. Herbie got me doing a jumping game with soft toys. I must admit it was much more fun than I anticipated. Raffy and Hetty came home from school looking older and wiser. I gave them their books from the charity shop. Harriet filled plates with food. What a lovely way to end a school day. After I left the girls were off training at the climbing centre. Oh for a bit of youthful energy.

I got a lovely message from a recipient of one of my postcards. She was going to send it on and spread the joy. I am so pleased that my postcards are getting shared. Today's is going to my grandchildren's other grandma who they don't get to see so much due to distance.


After School 
Pen and Watercolour
58/366


No comments:

Post a Comment