Pages

Saturday 3 February 2024

Saturday, 3rd February 2024 - Sarah's Jug and Snowdrops

I had interesting poses to attempt this morning. I went from pistol to pidgeon with lunges and isometric sumo squats. All very ungainly but good for my hip flexion Camillo assures me. I still can't sit cross legged on the floor without a block to hoick my bum up.

Tim and I have been mostly home today. We did take an afternoon drive to collect some provisions. I needed some mixed herbs for my dumplings. I picked up the reduced chocolate tiffin and put it down again. At this every moment I wish I had kept it in my basket. Damn it. Tim continued hedge cutting, mending a sticky door latch and sorting out drains. I stripped the dining room of all my paintings. The majority now are stacked in my studio. The walls are now naked until I can decide what to rehang.

There are many hungry noisy birds on the feeders. I wonder if they are nesting? It seems a bit chilly for that. The snowdrops are finally flowering under the maple tree. I picked a few and have them on the kitchen table in a tiny jug a lovely friend gave me. They are accompanied by the 'still upright' hellebores.

I am looking forward to going to bed. I have just started a book that seems very promising to be a good read.


Sarah's Jug and Snowdrops 
Pen and Watercolour
34/366


No comments:

Post a Comment