Pages

Tuesday 13 February 2024

Tuesday, 19th February 2024 - Lemons ready for pancakes

Tom came for coffee on his way back to Northampton. We said goodbye with a hug. I went to have a shower and left him writing a note to a precious friend. I was thinking of him as I shampooed my hair and remembered he had left something here at Christmas. I quickly dressed, no makeup and ran downstairs with dripping hair. He had gone. The only thing he left was an empty coffee mug. I felt rather sad.

Being Shrove Tuesday I made pancakes filled with fish followed by pancakes with sugar and lemon. I don't want pancakes for a while.

I was buying some blades online for linocutting but was refused delivery as they couldn't verify my age. So frustrating.


Linocut and Watercolour
Lemons ready for pancakes 
44/366



No comments:

Post a Comment