Pages

Sunday 4 February 2024

Sunday, 4th February 2024 - The Eight Bells

The dining room is now looking very charming dressed with paintings. It took me a few hours of faffing to get it looking ok. It is now ready for this weeks guests. My studio area has been reduced with stacked framed paintings. They should be on my website but I find it a uninspiring task. Maybe later in the month when the snow comes and I am trapped in the house.

We met Tony and Wendy in Hawkhurst and went on a 15,000 step walk. I was amazed that there is so much open countryside tucked away behind all the houses. Not the most beautiful but very interesting especially with Tony my chatty walking buddy. We stopped at The Eight Bells to rehydrate. The staff are very jolly. I like the interior of the bar on the left with its fires and sofas. Really cozy. And I so needed to sit down. They have a curry night on Friday that looks very tempting. 



The Eight Bells 
Pen and Watercolour
35/366




No comments:

Post a Comment