Pages

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Tuesday, 27th February 2024 - Sowing Seeds

Today it felt warmer outside the house than inside. I plugged in my audio book and did some seed planting. I am optimistic that the air temperature is high enough and the daylight hours long enough for abundant germination. I have a tray each of spinach Mediana, tomatoes called Tigerella and some phlox named Creme Brulee that I think my sister gave me. 

I have book group this evening and just finished reading Perfectly Ordinary People by Nick Alexander. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Some of it was a bit harrowing. It will be interesting to hear what Lesley and Alli say later .......

I am back from the pub full of liver and bacon. They both enjoyed the book too. We recommend it.


Sowing Seeds 
Pen and Watercolour
58/366


No comments:

Post a Comment