Pages

Sunday 11 February 2024

Sunday, 11th February 2024 - Benenden Pig

 I had a lovely time drinking coffee listening to and telling stories to my sister this morning. Thank you for the potatoes. They were lovely in their jackets with baked cod, steamed sprouts and leeks in white sauce.

On a walk this afternoon we passed the Benenden pig who is very sociable with it's grunts (I don't know what gender it is) but squidged off into the mud as we had no apples to offer.

We came and had mugs of tea with Tom, Fable and his puppy friend Tui. Tom's heart is elsewhere so we haven't seen much of him on his trip to Kent this time. I am very happy that he is happy.

I am heading off early to bed to read my Kindle. I love snuggling under the duvet with a good story.


Benenden Pig 
Ink
42/366



No comments:

Post a Comment