Pages

Monday 12 February 2024

Monday, 12th February 2024 - The Moon and the Playground

Tescos delivered enough food to feed myself and grandchildren lunch and dinner with hopefully enough leftovers to feed them snacks during half term. The sun was shining as I drove to Wickhambreaux dodging potholes. Harriet and Brett took off to have some time together and go out for an early Valentine's meal. I was left in charge of the grandchildren. I spent the day with Hetty, Raffy and Herbie. There was a miscommunication with Tom. We were going to take the children to the playground. By the time we had realised we were in different villages it was getting dark. I took the grandchildren to the playground as the moon was rising and the sun setting. Thank goodness the playground was fenced in as I couldn't see the children running about in the dark being dogs. We came back to The Mill for crinkly chips and fish fingers. They had eaten all the donuts and taken the ice-creams to the playground so there was no pudding. The drive home was quiet and I am now drinking a mug of tea to revive my throat. I did a lot of story reading today. It was a great book about a dragon. A happy memories making day today.


The Moon and the Playground 
Watercolour
43/366 

No comments:

Post a Comment