Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2024

Tuesday, 6th February 2024 - Mark of your Brush

I had no worries about waking up late to prepare breakfast. I was awake at 5.30am. Plenty of time to make fruit salad and coffee for my guest.

Tim and I spent a very jolly few hours with Harriet and Herbie. The three of them spent a lot of time and discussion trying to fix a leaking coffee machine. Many screws, a spring and other necessary parts were removed, cleaned and put back together. It seems improved. I collected a very hungry Raffy from school. I very huggy Hetty arrived later. She has begun to look at which GCSE's to take. Where did that time go?

Day 2 of The Simplest Thing Challenge is Mark of your Brush. I had a lovely time making marks relaxing myself while half watching a disturbing series on Netflix called The Child. I fear a mentally disturbed night.


Mark of your Brush 
Watercolour
37/366





No comments:

Post a Comment