Pages

Thursday 15 February 2024

Thursday, 15th February 2024 - Coffee at King John's Nursery

I am trying not to get crumbs from my toast and marmite stuck in my keyboard as I type. I have just returned from an evening with my art group watching a demonstration by Mark Fisher. He used a splatter technique to build up a painting. An entertaining evening. I would like to take some of his ideas and try them using oil paints.

This morning Pippa picked me up. We met Linda and her deep voiced grandson, Felix for coffee at King John's Nursery. It has a beautiful garden that we didn't venture into today. Too busy talking.

I came home and attempted a linocut. I think I need some smaller blades to get finer detail. It is a bit heavy handed. I am having a lovely time experimenting with this method. 


Coffee at King John's Nursery 
Linocut
46/366


No comments:

Post a Comment