Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2024

Tuesday, 20th February 2024 - Long Shadows and Sunlight

I met with an old friend for coffee. We are both getting old. We are 60 this year. We haven't seen each other for ages. Gay had her granddaughter with her. I am not easily taken with children that are not related to me but Phoebe was an absolute delight. I adore her.

Back home I lit the woodburner and was ready to settle down for the afternoon. Tim took me back out to walk with Tony and Wendy. It was cold, windy and muddy but I felt so much better for getting outside. On the way back to the car we dropped into The Bull. 

I am watching the last of One Day. It's an emotional roller coaster. Very well written. It's difficult to type when crying.

I heard from three people who had received my postcards. My postcard project is doing what I intended of keeping us in touch with friends and family. So pleased with myself.


Long Shadows and Sunlight 
Pen and Watercolour
51/366


No comments:

Post a Comment