Pages

Monday 5 February 2024

Monday, 5th February 2024 - How Many Lines

My house is now sparkling and ready to receive bed and breakfast guests. It looks very charming. Shame about my loaf of bread that is not quite so charming. I made it in the breadmaker. The tin was too tight for the amount of dough and it has a muffin top. 

I am feeling slightly jealous of Pippa who is in the south of France with her family enjoying the warmth and hospitality of the French. The sky today here has been grey and full of drizzle

I am doing a five day The Simplest Things Challenge run online by Amy Maricle. She does lots of mindful therapeutic drawing. This challenge is not long so I shouldn't get diverted and give up.  Each day I get a lovely encouraging email with a prompt. Day 1 is 'How Many Lines'. I did this while watching old episodes of Silent Witness. I enjoy a murder with lots of twisted mystery.

I need to get an early night to get ready for an early breakfast preparation. I will be worrying that my alarm wont go off and have to keep checking it. Very annoying I can't control my mind.

The straight lines I drew made curves - very pleasing. I am sending my postcard to someone who loves lines.


How Many Lines 
Pen
36/366



No comments:

Post a Comment