Pages

Friday 9 February 2024

Friday, 9th February 2024 - Day 5 Wild Waves

I had a jolly morning with The Viridians painting interiors at Leelee's house. Clive worked for an hour before wiping his paining off and starting again. I will be wiping mine off for a repaint. I was disappointed to leave just as the lentil and bacon soup was being served. 

Tim and I headed down to Fairlight. He did some house clearing with his sister. I had the perfect view over the Danger sign of wild waves on the sea. It was a bit rainy and windy. It added to the atmosphere. Perfect for the last day of The Simplest Things Challenge.

Wendy and Tony met us at Rustico in Ore for pizza. My Bello and Buono with fresh chilli was delicious and just what I desired. If you're are down that way I recommend it. Parking is a bit of a challenge.


Day 5 Wild Waves 
Pen
40/366


No comments:

Post a Comment