Pages

Thursday 8 February 2024

Thursday, 8th February 2024 - Day 4 The Letter 'N'

I met Sarah for coffee in Wendy's. We both said it would be good if we could lose half a stone. We shared a bacon roll with chilli jam. Half the calories. We laughed about socks and talked about our many grandchildren. We are very proud grandparents. The Hospice shop was a good refuge from the rain. I found some lovely books for Hetty, Raffy and Herbie who are all bookworms. 

This afternoon a spent some time in my studio messing about with linocutting. I should have read up a bit about method before going straight in. I have had a few mishaps. Lovely the cutting part. I need to work on the design a bit deeper.

Day 4 of The Simplest Thing Challenge is The Letter 'N'. I struggled with this one for a while. I used N's as a frame for many coffee cups. I am sending this to someone I have not seen for probably three years. I am loving sending my daily postcards to get in touch with old friends.


Day 4 The Letter 'N' 
Indian Ink and Watercolour
39/366



No comments:

Post a Comment