Pages

Saturday 10 February 2024

Saturday, 10th February 2024 - Primrose in Print

I have lost yet another butterfly down the drain in the shower. Lost and gone forever along with the earring. There must be a quite a collection at the bottom of our septic tank.

Tom is visiting a Kentish friend this weeked. He dropped by with Fable for a coffee this morning before heading to the beach. A braver man than I. It would have been wet and windy. It was lovely to see him and have a hug. 

Tim and I went for a walk to post my postcards. The drizzle turned to rain. I came home with the postcards still in my pocket. 

Our garden is peppered with bright yellow primroses. They look like they are glowing. While watching a rather harrowing series on the TV I did my first printed linocut. I was very pleased with my attempt even though I say so myself. 


Primrose in Print 
Linocut
41/366


No comments:

Post a Comment