Pages

Friday 2 February 2024

Friday, 2nd February 2024 - Book Buddies

Herbie had a day off school. Harriet brought him over to play. What wonderful company he is. We were kept busy making dragon shaped pizzas, the garden got watered, the chickens were well cuddled after collecting over a dozen eggs, our gravel got rearranged in the drive with Herbie's digger, Tim read books .... it was a charming packed few hours. Thank you for coming to visit Herbie. You make your grandparents very proud. 

I potted up some hydrangea cuttings while listening to my audio book. There are lots of mysterious murders. I love a crime thriller to take my mind of the cold wind blowing me around the garden.

I bought some alcohol free Peroni. I want to reduce my alcohol consumption. I opened a bottle while cooking devilled mushrooms for dinner. It had an odd taste that a slug of Roses lime juice hid. It was ok. I had another - with lime.


Book Buddies 
Pen and Watercolour
33/366


No comments:

Post a Comment