Pages

Monday 30 September 2024

Monday, 30th September 2024 - Coffee Pot

I had a chat with someone today. They didn't know about by Connected Postcard Project. I thought that many of you may not either. So here it is ..... Every day for the 366 days of this year I am painting/printing a postcard and sending it to family, friends old and new. They can keep them or send them onto a friend. I have had some wonderful replies. 

What a treat of a day it's been. I got up and put on my yoga kit. After a mug of tea, putting away the shopping Tescos delivered and a coffee, Adriene and I spent 46 minutes on the yoga mat. I haven't done any yoga for weeks. I stretched bits that I haven't stretched for ages and it felt so good. 

I had a zoom meeting with a couple of other artists, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was great to talk about art to other people who understand our passion even if it is our favourite brush. I did a linocut of a coffee pot while we were zooming.

This evening Tim was in London. Tom cooked me the most delicious meal of creamy mushroom pasta topped with perfectly cooked steak. We ate it watching Back to Black drinking a glass or two of white wine. Thank you Tom I very much appreciated being cooked for.


Coffee Pot 
Linocut
274/366



No comments:

Post a Comment