Pages

Thursday 19 September 2024

Thursday, 19th September 2024 - Tea at Hole Park

I have scrambled guests eggs for the last time for a few days. I look forward to pottering around in my slippers and dressing gown drinking copious cups of tea in the mornings.

After a couple of mugs of stimulating coffee I stripped beds and scrubbed showers. Feeling virtuous I had a break to read my new art book. I am full of inspiration to make something big and abstract.

This afternoon we drove to Dingleden to walk with Tony and Wendy. It was sunny and surprisingly too warm to be wearing jeans. The others were sensibly in shorts. We walked along brambly footpaths, good thing I was wearing jeans, to Hole Park where we stopped for tea before heading through Christmas tree fields back to Dingleden. 

While eating homemade bean and feta burgers Tim and I watched About Time with Tom and Fable. Great film with Bill Nighy if you need feel good watch.



Tea at Hole Park 
Pen and Watercolour
263/366


No comments:

Post a Comment