Pages

Thursday 26 September 2024

Thursday, 26th September 2024 - Jim and Tonic at The Print House

I am typing this just after midday. It's going to be a late one tonight. I don't want to blog at midnight. 

My guests had their breakfast before going off to feed the gorillas at Port Lympne. I am intrigued. I will be quizzing them about it over breakfast tomorrow.

Mark the Miele technician arrived. I took him upstairs to my bedroom where my roller iron resides. It was working perfectly when he tried it. Damn. It was hiding it's intermittent fault out of shame. He has replaced various parts. I have given it a test drive and so far all good.

Knowing we are going to Jim and Tonic at The Print House this evening today's postcard is of the restaurant - shame there were no people in the image I found. I have used a new ink pen that has a bent nib. I saw it on Instagram being used for pen and ink drawing. It is an odd one.

I need to change into something suitable for watching Abba. Talk later.


Jim and Tonic at The Print House 
New Ink Pen and Watercolour
270/366

No comments:

Post a Comment