Pages

Thursday 12 September 2024

Thursday, 12th September 2024 - Asters for Kindness and Love

I love having bnb guests and I love not having bnb guests. We have a break of a few days which is delightful. Friends are coming to stay. I can wander unhindered in my PJs in the morning which would be totally inappropriate for paying guests.

Tim and I went out with a shopping list. Three hours later and we returned with extra things in our basket and some missing.

Mike and Pippa met us at The Ewe and Lamb in Rolvenden. We celebrated Pippa and Herbie being signed off from their consultants. Amazing. I am so proud of you both.

There is a film playing in the background as I type. Tom is working on a bit of coding. Tim's eyes are heavy. I have no idea what is going on!!! I don't think it is a very riveting watch.

I like a list. I have one for our evening meal tomorrow with good friends. I have one for food preparation. I know I will be awake in the night wondering what I have missed.

Goodnight lovely people




Asters for Kindness and Love 
Pen and Watercolour
256/366






No comments:

Post a Comment