Pages

Monday 9 September 2024

Monday, 9th September 2024 - Satsumas in a Blue Bowl

Guests have gone. Our 88year old guest was full of life. Her advice was to keep busy and positive for a happy life. She was going home for a game of Whist and fish and chips. A fantastic philosophy.

I have someone coming to fix my Miele roller iron in a couple of weeks time.  I bought it 21 years. Will they fix it??? If not I might give up bed and breakfast. After a session of ironing today with board and iron I am not keen to keep that up.

I have been looking where to get my daffodil and tulip bulbs from for potting up this autumn. B&Q seem to be the best place. Anyone know anywhere better let me know.

We are watching a psychological film drama, called The Lost Daughter, with Olivia Coleman who seems to be able to morph into any character. It's weird and disturbing, I am not sure the best thing to be watching on a Monday evening. I cooked Carrot and Feta burgers for dinner. They sound odd but they were very delicious with taziki, burger buns I made in the bread maker, and salad and homemade chips. Tom and Fable left us after dinner as he had work to do and wasn't taken with our film choice. 

My tangerines in a blue bowl were the inspiration for today's postcard. I liked the colour combination.


Satsumas in a Blue Bowl 
pen and Watercolour253/366


No comments:

Post a Comment