Pages

Monday 23 September 2024

Monday, 23rd September 2024 - Brunch and Brew

I woke up at 6.30am - far too early to get up I decided so I closed my eyes for a little doze. Next time I looked at the time it was 8.30 am. Children sleep a lot when they are going through a growth spurt. Unfortunately, I seem to be growing but widthways.

I met Pippa and June for coffee and cake in the newly opened Brunch and Brew. It was packed. It was good to see Pippa looking beautiful and youthful looking June. We missed Linda who is the corner of our quartet. I bought a blouse from The White Stuff. I have decided I don't like it now I have got it home. I also bought a shoulder phone bag. I don't like that now I have got it home. I will be returning them both.

Back home I plugged in my audio book and did some weeding. No need to cook dinner tonight as Tim mistakingly turned Tom's freezer off. Tom turned the contents of his freezer (minus the Fable's meat) into a very welcome meal. I do love being cooked for. Thank you Tom it was delicious.


Brunch and Brew 
Pen and Watercolour
267/366




No comments:

Post a Comment