Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2024

Wednesday, 4th September 2024 - Rose from Tom

I weeded around the pond until the rain and a need for dinner set in. I am loving having Tom and Fable here. It would be perfect if we could have Harriet and her family living here too. I am sure we could fit another couple of houses into our garden. I am so proud of our grandchildren who have started the new school year bravely with a few tears from the little one and nerves from the girls. Squeezes my heart.

We are watching Sherwood. We have seen it before. It is even better the second time around. Very gritty. just found out there is another series. Excellent.

Today's postcard is a painting of a rose that Tom gave me. It is a tiny pot rose that I will transfer into the garden.... but..... as I saw two deer jumping around our flower beds today and knowing their penchant for roses it may be short lived.  


Roses from Tom 
Pen and Watercolour
248/366



No comments:

Post a Comment