Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2024

Tuesday, 1st October 2024 - Campton Oast

I was back in my yoga gear this morning. I did yoga for mobility with Adriene thinking it would be an easy 23 minutes. I had forgotten how hard it is being a lizard, cat, cow, dog and eagle. 

The rain held off just long enough for me to paint today's postcard. It was the last en plein air session of the year with WOKAS. Such a shame more members didn't turn up. Thank you Wendy for hosting it at your home.

Tim and I went to Wickhambreaux this afternoon. Harriet and I chatted while building a Brio track in readiness for Herbie's return from school. Such a wonderful toy. Herbie was the first to be collected and had an excellent day of playing and learning. He took me on a journey around the playground hopping, jumpng, hop scotch ending with a sprint!!! I was impressed by our agility. Raffy was next to arrive after a successful two bus journey home. Hetty was later as the bus was full and her phone ran out of data. Well done girls getting yourselves home safely. So proud of my grandchildren.


Campton Oast 
Pen and Watercolour
275/366



No comments:

Post a Comment