Pages

Monday 2 September 2024

Monday, 2nd September 2024 - Silver Birch for Love

Over tea, coffee, croissant and porridge we chatted about family and holidays with Dave and Josie who stayed last night. Tom and Fable joined us. I am looking forward to him staying with us.

I got the house and bnb room ready for guests who I wasn't sure would be turning up. Our last communication was in February. I made up a tea tray in preparation of their arrival and left it with Tim while I went to a WOKAS committee meeting in Tenterden. I had a great couple of hours discussing exhibition venues, get togethers and our open day. Our next meeting is a lunch in The Woolpack so we can check out their barn as an exhibition space. 

Today's postcard is of the silver birch trees in Clive's garden. They are a symbol of love. The person I am sending it to has had some tragic times. I admire her positive attitude and energy.


Silver Birch for Love 
Pen and Watercolour
246/366.






No comments:

Post a Comment