Pages

Saturday 21 September 2024

Saturday, 21st September 2024 - Great Achievement

Tim and I went to the Ploughing Match with Fable. I got a coffee with Fable in tow only to loose the Morris. We went on a search to find them. Fable decided that he was going no further and stopped. He's a big strong dog and no pulling or coxing would get him to move until he was ready. So I stood like a lemon in the heat, it was a sunny morning, until he deemed it ok to us carry on. Tom, Jon and Cass were cycling 55 miles from London to Brighton raising money for charities while I was watching the Weald of Kent Morris eating ice-cream. Well done, a wonderful achievement.

We dropped by the Bell and Jorrocks on our way home from the ploughing at Honey Farm and had an impromptu lunch with Nick and Suzy. I had the most delicious ham and mustard sandwich. What a treat. Great pub.



Great Achievement
Pen and Watercolour
265/366 




2 comments:

  1. I thought I recognised Fable from afar. Frogshole coffee had a stand there and I was meaning it. A side line from the asparagus.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete