Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2024

Tuesday, 24th September 2024 - Tiny Fungi on a Twig

It's been a quiet day in Benenden. I caught up with lots of 'stuff'.

Harriet was in Cranbrook having her teeth shined. She dropped by afterwards. Fable was beside himself with delight to see her with lots of jumping about and happy tail wagging. I was delighted to see her too but kept my emotions more muted. We had coffee at Little Holt with Tom. I left the siblings to catch up. Back home I did a couple of hours of ironing shirts and blouses that I had been putting off. It is a tedious task. It didn't help that I am not thrilled with the book I am listening to. Any suggestions for a good murder/mystery/thriller please.

Today's postcard is of a tiny twig with tiny fungi Harriet found in our garden. She foraged some big white ones from our woodland edge and took them to Michael for identification. His advice was not to eat them as they can put you in a coma - good advice.

I cooked mussels for dinner. No chips. I cooked some little potatoes and we had them squished under the mussels to soak up the juice. 


Tiny Fungi on a Twig 
Pen and Watercolour
268/366



No comments:

Post a Comment