Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2024

Wednesday, 18th September 2024 - Book and Dahlia's

I love these warm sunny autumn days with the nights drawing in. Nearly time to light the woodburner.

You might not ever see me again as my ironing pile is voracious in its growth. I now have to wait eight more days for my roller iron to be fixed. Yesterday's technician cancelled. Then you wont see me because I will be ironing. So frustrating.

After a weeding session I framed pictures and delivered them to Bayliss & Co, we went shopping with my Tescos Clubcard and stocked up on wine, flour and tinned pilchards. This afternoon I made courgette and tomato soup that we had while watching Nightsleeper - the verdict is out as to whether it is a good watch.

Today's postcard is of my bookgroup reading from Alli and flowers grown by Esther.


Book and Dahlias 
Pen and Watercolour
262/366 



No comments:

Post a Comment