Pages

Friday 20 September 2024

Friday, 20th September 2024 - Oak and Sheep beyond The Halfway House

The torrential rain, lightning and thunder was not what my weather app forecast this morning. It passed and I met my good friend Sarah for coffee. Wendy's in Cranbrook is the best for sharing a bacon roll with a side of chilli jam. We haven't seen each other for many many weeks. She still looks the same. We had another coffee as we had lots to catch up on. We parted with the promise of getting together for dinner with Nigel and Tim.

I came home and spent a happy hour or so in my studio doing a linocut. It is of an aster which is the birth flower of September. Four misprints and I was happy with the birthday card I made for Lesley.

The Halfway House garden was warm enough to sit in this afternoon drinking gin and tonic and beer with Nick, Alli, Si, Lesley and Fable who laid under the table. We have a dinner date set at Nick and Alli's with crayfish from their lake on the menu.


Aster for September birthdays



Oak and Sheep beyond The Halfway House 
Watercolour
264/366




No comments:

Post a Comment