Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2024

Wednesday, 11th September 2024 - Evening Walk

Tim did some major pruning of many shrubs this morning. Lindsey popped round for a cup of tea. We sat on the bench watching Fable and Fritha playing. I handed her some leather gloves to fend off the shrubs spikes so she could help me tidy and clear Tim's cuttings. Thank you for helping out. It is a job that I rather detest. 

Tim cooked me one of my favourite meals tonight. Spinach and eggs baked in a white sauce. Just perfect for a Wednesday evening.

I am typing my blog drinking a G&T that I made earlier. Tom suggested I put in the fridge and could have it after we had been for an evening walk. I was hesitant about going as it was getting dark and my home seemed so cosy. I did go and had a thoroughly lovely time, chatted with a neighbour and listened to owls twit twooing.  My G&T tastes the better for it. Thank you Tom.


Evening Walk 
Watercolour
255/366


No comments:

Post a Comment