Pages

Sunday 22 September 2024

Sunday, 22nd September 2024 - Cousins and their Dogs

Lightening and thunder woke me up in the night. I went down to the kitchen to check Fable was ok. He was curled up sleeping on his bed. Not a dog bothered by storms. This morning he checked both doors at Little Holt to see if Tom was home. He refused his breakfast, wasn't tempted by his stinky tripe treats and sat and watched me throw his frisbee!!! He was delighted to have Tom home and so was I. I don't like to see him sad.

The community apple orchard in Iden Green was holding an open day. Tim, Tom, Fable and I dropped by and met Lindsey, Alice and Roni. The cider was very drinkable. I had a pint and fell asleep when I got home.

I am typing being bombarded by moths. It is tipping it down with rain outside but warm so we have the top of the stable door open hence the moth intrusion.


Cousins and their Dogs 
Pen and Watercolour
266/366


No comments:

Post a Comment