Pages

Wednesday 25 February 2015

Wednesday, 25th February 2015 - Flocks and Herds

I have a new device. A little black Bolse box. It is a speaker with bluetooth that I can play my music and radio through my iPad wirelessly. It gives a most pleasing sound. Tim spent quite a bit of time putting many CDs onto my iPad. Last night I did a bit of syncing with my MacBook Air - whoops it has deleted all my music from my iPad. I have turned it to manual sync now. It won't take him long to reinstall them.

There are many sheep in the field opposite our house. They look at you with mysteriousness if you get too near then gently wander away. The smell from the gorse bushes reminds me of walks around the fishponds in Keston when I was a child.



Flocks and Herds
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment