Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Tuesday, 17th February 2015 - Frozen Hearts

As soon as my guests were out the door Harriet, Hetty, Bella and I headed to Cocolicious for pancakes and teddy biscuits. I did a fine job of eating what they didn't want. The maple and bacon ones were good. Not so sure about the rose and pistachio cheesecake. Bit too rosy. They have a great basket of toys if you ever go in there with little ones. We took the girls up to the park for a run around and realised we were pushing them while they rested on the swings.

Back home just in time for the arrival of Mum and Lindsey. We had tea and crumbly date cake. There were no slipper socks in M&S so they were replaced with chocolate lollies - I think a more popular choice made by Great Aunty. An awful lot of reading took place.

I have stocked myself up on more pancakes this evening. Well, I could neglect Tim could I?



Frozen Hearts
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment