Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Tuesday, 3rd February 2015 - Finest January King

Following feeding my bladder consultant - a guest not personal - Harriet, Bella and I headed over the Ashford to hear good if not brusk news from Harriet's rheumatologist. She is doing amazingly well - I am very proud.

Matalan proved entertainment for a worrying long amount of time. We purchased some very useful delights including a new bin for Little Holt and some voluminous tops for myself and very essential Frozen cutlery for Hetty. Bella was jolly but we should have seen the warning signs of not wanting any snacks or treats. An incredible amount of vomit later proved that she was not feeling so good.

Tim was showing me the rather gorgeous hotel he has booked for his trip to Atlanta. I exuded not a hint of jealously/fed upness or pissed offness that I am not going. He has booked us a weeks break next month to France.

Silent Witness causes a lot of concentrated frowning from myself and the actors.


Finest January King
Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment