Pages

Saturday 14 February 2015

Saturday, 14th February 2015 - Love ???

We have moved into our new bedroom. The third bedroom in the house in less than a year. I am not doing it again for a very long while.

There was an exchange of secret admirers gifts today. I got strawberry laces from Hetty and Bella. Not so secret but we could share them. Tim got a basket of lychees and passion fruit from someone very lovely. It is ok we discovered some chocolate Christmas tree decorations keeping the health ratio down to normal Valentine levels.

We watched a very enthralling film this evening which has delayed my blogging as it took most of my concentration disabling my painting ability. I am still pondering the confusing ending.

I wonder if there is a ring in my tin of mints???



Love ???
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment