Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

Friday, 6th February 2015 - Arctic Trampolining

I was rewarded (I am not sure what for) with a fine sprinkling of snow this morning.

It was good to talk with Tom. I do miss him and his fridge cleansing appetite. All the best of luck for next Wednesday my gorgeous boy.

I had Hetty on my lap while I was replying to a bed and breakfast enquiry. Just a slight sideways slip of the righthand and - 'night' can easily become 'bugger'. Good thing I mostly read my emails before sending them.

Hetty helped me plant my ten bargain polyanthus. It was a rather speedy violent exercise. She certainly has an expert technique of removing them from their pots, sometimes with most of the soil. Fortunately the majority of them had a good root ball to hold themselves together.

Tim joined us in the garden and warmed up nicely on the trampoline. Great afternoon entertainment from those viewing. Someone was complaining of cold feet and it was not the girls!


Arctic Trampolining
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing some skillful antics on the trampoline when I return. Miss you all very much xxx

    ReplyDelete