Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Thursday, 12th February 2015 - Tools of Obliteration

Paloma Faith, Adele and James Blunt joined me on my decorating task. I need get some more tunes. The Pale Gold I have chosen for our bedroom is a light orange - I seem to be in a time loop.

My tea break at Little Holt included an interesting game of pass the parcel. A box is passed around, (a bit heavy for Bella to manage) when the Backson song stops you take out a toy. When it finishes you can play with your gathered toys. We are planning birthday parties. One for a two-to-be year old and another for a thirty-to-be year old. I love a party. Mum is making a cake - should be interesting.

I was amused while listening to the radio to hear that the Fire Brigade are prepared for more call outs due to the film Fifty Shades of Grey being released at the weekend. They are expecting a higher number of people getting stuck in handcuffs!!!



Tools of Obliteration
Pen
Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment