Pages

Sunday 8 February 2015

Sunday, 8th February 2015 - Sunday Lunch

I am not good at functioning after less than eight hours sleep, I really like nine, so with little more than five and a half last night I think I performed my breakfast duties to a very high standard.

Tim and Brett have made a stepping stone path to try and avoid the ingress of mud into Little Holt. Harriet cooked us yummy homemade burgers for lunch. We ate together in The Evans home which had been nicely warmed by a lightly purring wood burner. Paddington was discussed. Hetty would very much like to go back to the cinema but not to see Paddington. Bella said it was 'very serious'. Some of it was!!!

This evening has been a peaceful affair. This week the births went uninterrupted.


Sunday Lunch
Pen with Watercolour
Watercolour Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment